Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're glad you've decided to come take a peek.
The world of Feral Awakening, as it currently stands, has just seen the end of the onslaught brought on by animals to their human opposites.
Feral beings of the lands have overrun the humans, taking advantage of the resources they had left behind upon fleeing. Now, in the post-war times, the animals of the planet run around freely and interact among each other peacefully.

Show that Ink

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athan
Beta - Art Review
Athan

Show that Ink  Empty
PostSubject: Show that Ink    Show that Ink  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:08 pm

If you have a tattoo show it, if you dont, post a picture of a tattoo that you'd like to have. Make sure that pictures are APPROPRIATE.
Spoiler:
This is my shoulder tattoo; this was taken like right after i got home and could unwrap the tattoo, the wolf is a lot darker now, and my L needs touched up a little but all together for my first tattoo the ink took really well. Ive had this tattoo for two months now and tomorrow I'm going back in to get more ink. I'm excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Alpha - Head of Communications
Kieran

Show that Ink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show that Ink    Show that Ink  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:08 am

Cute!
Back to top Go down
Kokoa
Private
Kokoa

Show that Ink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show that Ink    Show that Ink  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Topic Moved to Archive!
This topic has been moved and locked because it was old, ignored or completed.
If you would like it moved back, please contact a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show that Ink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show that Ink    Show that Ink  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show that Ink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive-
Jump to: