Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're glad you've decided to come take a peek.
The world of Feral Awakening, as it currently stands, has just seen the end of the onslaught brought on by animals to their human opposites.
Feral beings of the lands have overrun the humans, taking advantage of the resources they had left behind upon fleeing. Now, in the post-war times, the animals of the planet run around freely and interact among each other peacefully.

Where do I send my Application?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kieran
Alpha - Head of Communications
Kieran

Where do I send my Application? Empty
PostSubject: Where do I send my Application?   Where do I send my Application? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Do not send any applications to the assigned administrator on a chat private message.
They will be ignored, and will not be saved. Send all applications through forum private messages.
Everyone who sends in an application correctly will get a private message from the assigned administrator to let you know it is being processed.

We ask that you read the instructions on the application fully, so that you will know what to do.
We will include everything you need to know about the application on the forum post and or other websites.

All you need to do is read.

If you have any questions about your applications that you are filling out, please contact the person who is in charge.
There will always be an assigned administrator to an application, and they will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Back to top Go down

Where do I send my Application?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: