Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're glad you've decided to come take a peek.
The world of Feral Awakening, as it currently stands, has just seen the end of the onslaught brought on by animals to their human opposites.
Feral beings of the lands have overrun the humans, taking advantage of the resources they had left behind upon fleeing. Now, in the post-war times, the animals of the planet run around freely and interact among each other peacefully.

Post-Christmas!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaesis
Soldier
Shaesis

Post-Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Post-Christmas!!   Post-Christmas!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Christmas is over, New Year's is on it's way. 2014 is almost here.

What'd you get for Christmas?
What did you do for Christmas/Eve?
What are you doing for New Year's?
What do you want to accomplish in 2014?
Back to top Go down
http://that-black-dream.tumblr.com/
Azuel
Soldier
Azuel

Post-Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Christmas!!   Post-Christmas!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:19 pm

for christmas eve we had our annual christmas eve party, with a gift exchange and stuff
for christmas i got clothes and a new laptop heck yeah
im not really sure what im doing for new years, just gonna hang with the gf i guess
and i have noo idea what i want to accomplish pfft
Back to top Go down
Shaesis
Soldier
Shaesis

Post-Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Christmas!!   Post-Christmas!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:24 pm

haha

for Christmas Eve, my grandmother, uncle, aunt, two cousins, brother, and mom got together to have dinner and give some gifts
Christmas day I got my presents from my mom
I got an owl bank, a PS3, DaVinci's Demons first season, the Frozen Disney Infinity set, lindt chocolate, some cold steak (mmmmmm), a HUMP DAAAAY shirt, and 75$ total
for New Year's I'm just going to end up sitting in front of a TV watching the NYC thing until the ball drops
and for next year I hope to be out of New Hampshire, either in Florida going to Full Sail University or somewhere else in the USA, and hopefully a job that lasts longer than a week. I also want to start on a novel.

ehehe
Back to top Go down
http://that-black-dream.tumblr.com/
Reux
Soldier
Reux

Post-Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Christmas!!   Post-Christmas!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Christmas eve my siblings and I get to open one present early. Family was over, and currently are still over! Haha. Came up from California.
Christmas everyone got to open their presents, I got mostly cash, perfume, a super soft blanket, and some starbucks gift cards as well as a beanie from my little brother. Woo!
Not sure yet about New Years, but unless my family does anything together I'll be over at a friend's's house!
I don't have many plans for this next year other than to lose a few pounds but motivation for that is lacking ahahhh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post-Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Christmas!!   Post-Christmas!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post-Christmas!!
Page 1 of 1