Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're glad you've decided to come take a peek.
The world of Feral Awakening, as it currently stands, has just seen the end of the onslaught brought on by animals to their human opposites.
Feral beings of the lands have overrun the humans, taking advantage of the resources they had left behind upon fleeing. Now, in the post-war times, the animals of the planet run around freely and interact among each other peacefully.

Music For Art/Writing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athan
Beta - Art Review
Athan

Music For Art/Writing Empty
PostSubject: Music For Art/Writing   Music For Art/Writing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:21 pm

I know when I write, I love to listen to music, it lets my imagination go. I figured we could post some songs or links to videos that help you write, and we can all help each other get through art/writters block.

Music for Writing  The Phantom Music

This music helps me write but I also just adore the music, I think all of it is beautiful and well lined up.
Back to top Go down
YovellTheDemon
In Training

Music For Art/Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music For Art/Writing   Music For Art/Writing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:33 pm

I have so much music I listen to when I draw. Music helps me draw and kick in my imagination and what not.  
Depends on what mood I am tho.

I listen to this song when I am happy.

Soulero and Contacreast- Astronaut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnfX8I_VX0
Back to top Go down

Music For Art/Writing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive-
Jump to: