Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're glad you've decided to come take a peek.
The world of Feral Awakening, as it currently stands, has just seen the end of the onslaught brought on by animals to their human opposites.
Feral beings of the lands have overrun the humans, taking advantage of the resources they had left behind upon fleeing. Now, in the post-war times, the animals of the planet run around freely and interact among each other peacefully.

in the feels

Go down 
+2
Azuel
Kieran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieran
Alpha - Head of Communications
Kieran

in the feels Empty
PostSubject: in the feels   in the feels Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:12 am

So my mom was taking me to my doctors appointment all the way in Orlando and we had to stop at a truck stop because she had to go to the bathroom, but when she was walking out there was this Veteran just sitting there trying to raise money for a Veteran Organization. So, even though it wasn't much my mom gave me 50 cents to give to him and when I walked up to him he just said "Good morning" and when I put the change in he said "Thank you" so I put my hand out and we shook hands and I said thank you back to him for serving our country. He smiled real big and nodded to me, which made me feel really happy.

It breaks my heart that people overlook our Veterans, because right after I did that a group of teenagers passed him and didn't even care that he was there. I wish I could have given him more but I think my acknowledgement of him and what he did meant more.
Back to top Go down
Azuel
Soldier
Azuel

in the feels Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the feels   in the feels Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am

ouch omg
thanks for the feelings kaitlyn jeezz

but yes i agree! we really should honor our veterans more. im really glad you managed to contribute to that organization, even if it was just a little bit!
Back to top Go down
YovellTheDemon
In Training

in the feels Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the feels   in the feels Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Feels everywhere man DX

I agree aswell that we should honor our veterans more.
Back to top Go down
Athan
Beta - Art Review
Athan

in the feels Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the feels   in the feels Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:33 pm

I agree, its sad that people seem so busy with their lives that they forget the sacrifices that those soldiers had to make so that they COULD go about their day to day lives.
Back to top Go down
Foxy
Soldier
Foxy

in the feels Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the feels   in the feels Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Those feelings...
I couldn't agree more, but sadly, the veterans are not the only honourable people that we seem to forget. I salute everyone of you, who served their countries Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kokoa
Private
Kokoa

in the feels Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the feels   in the feels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 pm

Topic Moved to Archive!
This topic has been moved and locked because it was old, ignored or completed.
If you would like it moved back, please contact a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

in the feels Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the feels   in the feels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the feels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive-
Jump to: