Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're glad you've decided to come take a peek.
The world of Feral Awakening, as it currently stands, has just seen the end of the onslaught brought on by animals to their human opposites.
Feral beings of the lands have overrun the humans, taking advantage of the resources they had left behind upon fleeing. Now, in the post-war times, the animals of the planet run around freely and interact among each other peacefully.

So this a pain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieran
Alpha - Head of Communications
Kieran

So this a pain  Empty
PostSubject: So this a pain    So this a pain  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Copy and pasted from my facebook.

So I was playing Don't Starve until 1am preparing for winter, I had a nice big farm going. Food and supplies everywhere I decided to explore through some wormholes. I was pretty far from my base camp when I stumbled across a Winterometer, Icebox, and a Crate. Thinking I just found these things I god all excited, because I couldn't go back home the beefalo would have chased me around. Then what do you know, at day 15 winter hits, and I was so mad. I spent all that time preparing and I can't even go back to my camp. So I'm stranded until it passes.
Back to top Go down
YovellTheDemon
In Training

So this a pain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this a pain    So this a pain  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:11 pm

D: Oh dang that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kokoa
Private
Kokoa

So this a pain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this a pain    So this a pain  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Topic Moved to Archive!
This topic has been moved and locked because it was old, ignored or completed.
If you would like it moved back, please contact a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So this a pain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this a pain    So this a pain  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this a pain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive-
Jump to: