Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're glad you've decided to come take a peek.
The world of Feral Awakening, as it currently stands, has just seen the end of the onslaught brought on by animals to their human opposites.
Feral beings of the lands have overrun the humans, taking advantage of the resources they had left behind upon fleeing. Now, in the post-war times, the animals of the planet run around freely and interact among each other peacefully.

To the Beta Testers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kieran
Alpha - Head of Communications
Kieran

To the Beta Testers Empty
PostSubject: To the Beta Testers   To the Beta Testers Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Sorry if it seems a bit lonely on chat at times.
We're active on certain days, and time zones also get in the way of when we are active the most.
I'm really busy with the chat and figuring out what I want to do and when I want to do things, so if I don't talk sorry.

But when you do see us on don't be afraid to come in the room and start a conversation!
We want to get to know our future users, we love to talk!

If I see you just sitting on chat I try to come on to be with you, no matter what.
But sometimes I'm occupied with other things in real life so I'm sorry if it doesn't seem like anyone is on for a while.

-- Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down

To the Beta Testers
Page 1 of 1